There have been many upgrades and updates within COI to provide a unique experiences for all of our patients.
- 14 operating rooms.
- 31 in-patient beds (all private rooms each with a bathroom).
- A large rehab gym for patient recovery, including physical therapy and occupational health staff.
- Separate kitchen for 6 a.m. breakfast so patients can start their day earlier/rehab faster.
- Galleria upgrade to 2,600 square feet.
- New furniture, beds, window treatments, patient curtains, and motivational artwork to encourage patients during their stay.
- Private consultation rooms.
- Lounges for family to enjoy while patients are having surgery.
- New updated reception area.
Other amenities offered at Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute at MidState Medical Center include:
- Nourishment station
- Quiet Packs
- Reiki relaxation technique to reduce pain and stress
- Concierge discharge pharmacy
- Complimentary valet
- 26,00 square foot galleria with family lounges
- Midstate Café, Dunkin’ Donuts and seasonal food trucks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Auxiliary Gift Shop
- Book Cart
- CareGrams from family or friends can be sent through our website. Start here.
For the convenience of your family and caregivers, two nearby hotels offer discounted rates to COI patients and caregivers:
- Inn at Middletown
The Inn at Middletown, located less than 10 miles from Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute, offers comfortable and charming accommodations for overnight guests. To reserve a room at a discounted rate ($109 a night, with breakfast), visit innatmiddletown.com and enter the promotional code: ORTHO or call 860.854.6300.
- Courtyard New Haven Wallingford
The Courtyard New Haven Wallingford, located less than seven miles from Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute, offers guests convenient access to MidState Medical Center and desirable amenities. To reserve a room at a discounted rate ($120 a night, plus tax), visit Marriott.com and enter online booking code: HFA or call 1.888.236-2427 and ask for the "Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute rate."
More Amenities at MidState Medical Center